Organize. Access. Transform.
Senior Living facilities can now collect information across their complete portfolio of properties with the FacilityONE Facility Information Solution.
FacilityONE transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized, easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
Without reliable instantaneous access to information, organizations understand that they are not as efficient as they could be and are exposing themselves to risks of significant losses of time, productivity, money, and corporate goodwill among others
FacilityONE is more than just a Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) or Computer Aided Facility Management system (CAFM). The SMARTPRINT Editor is the basis for the most efficient and best organized facility management solution on the market today. Through the SMARTPRINT Editor you can annotate life safety, fire suppression systems, egress routes, storm shelters, etc.
The FacilityONE Facility Information Solution (FIS) operates as a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, technicians, and other staff, allowing them to:
- Have access to all of your floor plan drawings for all facilities with a single login
- Be prepared for compliance inspections
- Annotate egress routes on floor plan drawings
- Document inspections of life safety equipment by area
- Create, Organize, and Track Daily Task lists
- Generate Service Requests from any PC
- Through use of the Device Notebook (online filing cabinet), quickly find relevant information about any asset
- Speed up Diagnosis of System Issues through a Device Chain
- Optimize Use of Equipment and Personnel
- Set Up Automatic Notifications of Regularly Recurring Tasks
- Manage Workflow from Start to Finish
- Respond to Service Requests in Real Time from Any Desktop or Mobile Device
- Improve Employee Satisfaction by Keeping Service Requesters informed of the Status of their request
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
By efficiently handling work order administration, automatically ensuring regular inspections and preventive maintenance, and properly tracking vendor, maintenance, and other records related to your assets, our CMMS for Senior Living removes several common obstacles to quality service. Reduced costs are the natural result.
FacilityONE enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures management that your staff is always using the most current version of the software making the system sustainable over time.
Risk and Assessment Compliance
Each asset documented in our facility management software for senior living can be categorized by the level of criticality marked by the uses four categories for risk assessment: Life/Safety, Critical Utilities, Medical, and General, or any other that you prefer. Each inspection is recorded and can include an assessment report, photographs, and any other important information.
FacilityONE’s Facility Information Solution can accept work orders from any worker logged into the CMMS portal. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request.
Systems and Assets Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Emergency Generators
- Air Compressors
- Medical Equipment
- Computers and Office Equipment
- Lobby Areas
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Area
- Ovens and Stoves
- Water and Juice Dispensers
- And any other