Organize. Access. Transform.
For Multi-Family housing organizations, organizing and maintaining information regarding the thousands of assets and maintenance personnel/services they manage can be a daunting task.
FacilityONE transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized, easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
Without reliable instantaneous access to information, organizations understand that they are not as efficient as they could be and are exposing themselves to risks of significant losses of time, productivity, money, and corporate goodwill among others.
FacilityONE is more than just a Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) or Computer Aided Facility Management system (CAFM). The SMARTPRINT Editor is the basis for the most efficient and best organized facility management solution on the market today. Through the SMARTPRINT Editor you can annotate life safety, fire suppression systems, egress routes, storm shelters, etc.
The FacilityONE Facility Information Solution (FIS) operates as a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, technicians, housekeeping staff, and tenant services, allowing them to:
- Through use of the Device Notebook (online filing cabinet), quickly find relevant information about any asset (items such as elevator inspection certificates, board of health inspections, restaurant food safety compliance, fire safety compliance)
- Have access to all of your systems documentation and location of valves, switches, and see them on their floor plan drawings for each of your facilities with a single login
- Allow Tennant Work Order requests through the system and improve Tennant Satisfaction by Keeping Service Requesters informed of the Status of their request
- Speed up Diagnosis of System Issues through a Device Chain
- Prepare for an event
- Be prepared for compliance inspections
- Annotate egress routes on floor plan drawings
- Pool maintenance schedule and procedures
- Document inspections of life safety equipment by area
- Create, Organize, and Track Daily Task lists
- Generate Service Requests from Any Internet Connected PC
- Optimize Use of Equipment and Personnel
- Set Up Automatic Notifications of Regularly Recurring Tasks
- Manage Workflow from Start to Finish
- Respond to Service Requests from Any PC
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
By efficiently handling work order administration, automatically ensuring regular inspections and preventive maintenance, and properly tracking vendor, maintenance, and other records related to your assets, our CMMS for Multi-Family Housing removes several common obstacles to efficient workflow. Reduced costs are the natural result.
FacilityONE enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures management that your staff is always using the most current version of the software making the system sustainable over time.
Risk and Assessment Compliance
Each asset documented in our facility management software for Multi-Family Housing can be categorized by the level of criticality for your facility. Categories can be identified such as: Life/Safety, Critical Utilities, and General, or any other that you prefer. When a subject matter expert issues a condition assessment report (such as an Elevator contractor), each inspection can be recorded and include an assessment report, photographs, and any other important information.
FacilityONE’s Multi-Family Housing facility maintenance software can accept work orders from any internet connected PC. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request.
Systems Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Emergency Generators
- Air Compressors
- Computers and Office Equipment
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Area
- Ovens and Stoves
- Even assets such as room specific items like TVs, carpet, and bedspreads can be documented for budgeting and life cycle
- Anything else on the property that the staff regularly services or maintains