Organize. Access. Transform.
For hospitals hemorrhaging money because of unanticipated repair costs or failing machinery, our hospital & healthcare facility maintenance software can suture that wound.
FacilityONE transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
Without reliable instantaneous access to information, organizations understand that they are not as efficient as they could be and are exposing themselves to the risk of significant losses of time, productivity, money, and corporate goodwill among others.
Keeping the system working effectively for everyone requires the combined skill and effort of hundreds of people and thousands of physical assets.
FacilityONE is more than just a Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) or Computer Aided Facility Management system (CAFM). The SMARTPRINT Editor is the basis for the most efficient and best organized facility management solution on the market today. Through the SMARTPRINT Editor you can annotate life safety, fire suppression systems, egress routes, storm shelters, etc.
The FacilityONE Facility Information Solution (FIS) operates as a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, technicians, and even floor nurses, allowing them to:
- Be prepared for Joint Commission Compliance Inspections
- Keep all of your facilities floor plans in one place, accessible from anywhere
- Store records regarding the assets of the building in our online filing cabinet called a Device Notebook
- Create, Organize, and Track Daily Task lists
- Generate Service Requests from any PC
- Quickly Find Relevant Information about Any Asset
- Speed up Diagnosis of System Issues through a Device Chain
- Optimize Use of Equipment and Personnel
- Set Up Automatic Notifications of Regularly Recurring Tasks
- Manage Workflow from Start to Finish
- Respond to Service Requests in Real Time from Any Internet Connected PC
- Improve Employee Satisfaction by Keeping Service Requesters informed of the Status of their request
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
By efficiently handling work order administration, automatically ensuring regular inspections and preventive maintenance, and properly tracking vendor, maintenance, and other records related to your assets, our CMMS for Hospitals removes several common obstacles to efficient workflow. Reduced costs are the natural result.
FacilityONE enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures management that your staff is always using the most current version of the software making the system sustainable over time.
Risk and Assessment Compliance
Each asset that is documented in our facility management software for healthcare can be categorized by the level of criticality marked by the uses four categories for risk assessment: Life/Safety, Critical Utilities, Medical, and General, or any other that you prefer. Each inspection can be recorded and can include an assessment report, photographs and any other important information.
FacilityONE’s Facility Information Solution can accept work orders from anywhere with a PC and internet connection. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request. The requester is later notified as the work order status changes so that they can be assured their request has been adequately addressed.
Systems Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Emergency Generators
- Air Compressors
- Medical Equipment
- Computers and Office Equipment
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Area
- Ovens and Stoves
- And any other
What Assets Does the FacilityONE Solution Cover?
The accurate answer is whatever assets you tell it you have — from wall art to MRI machines. Our current clients use them to track:
Joint Commission Standards that FacilityONE can help the facility document and prepare for:
- Maintain Grounds and Equipment (Standard EC.02.01.01 EP5)
- Medical Equipment Risks (Standard EC 02.04.01)
- EP1 – EP10
- EP1 – EP3
- Maintaining a Safe Environment (Standard EC 02.06.01, Standard EC.04.01.01, Standard EC.04.01.05)
- Hazardous Materials and Waste (Standard EC 02.02.01)
- Managing Fire Risk (Standard EC 02.03.01)
- Fire Drills (Standard EC 02.03.03)
- Fire System Testing (Standard EC 02.03.05, EP1-EP20)
- Managing Utility Systems (Standard EC 02.05.01) (Also supports EC.01.01.01 EP8)
- Emergency Power (Standard EC 02.05.03)
- Maintenance of Utility Systems (Standard EC 02.05.05)
- Testing Emergency Power Systems (Standard EC 02.05.07)
- Medical Gas System Testing (Standard EC 02.05.09)
- Hospitals are required to assess their facilities in regards to emergency response and to develop Emergency Operations Plans.
- The solution can indirectly support in an emergency. The program can assist with response efforts regarding the building utility systems.
- Would need to be defined in the Emergency Managment plan
- Statement of Conditions (Standard LS 01.01.01), EP1, EP2, EP4
- Interim Life Safety Measures (Standard LS 01.02.01)
- Smoke and Heat Protection (Standard LS 02.01.10)
- Means of Egress (Standard LS 02.01.20)
- Fire Alarm Systems (Standard LS 02.01.34)
- Fire Extinguishing Systems (Standard LS 02.01.35)
ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR CMS LIFE-SAFETY SURVEY
- Facility Layout Plan (updated floor plans)
- Facility Layout showing locations of Emergency overhead lighting and electrical plugs
- Boiler inspection reports
- Existing Building Construction Dates
- An annotation layer for each building could depict the dates of construction for the different parts of the facility.
- Last fire inspection on Fire Box on Gas Fired Dryers in Laundry
- PM Program can manage the scheduling of the inspections and documenting the results.
- Electrical outlet testing
- Electrical panel box inspections
- Fire Escape Inspections