Organize. Access. Transform.
Monitoring systems often fall short when it comes to organizing information regarding your data center. They give you status, but when something goes wrong, where is the culprit and where is the documentation? FacilityONE data center customers have the information immediately available to greatly reduce their time to recovery.
FacilityONE transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
Without reliable instantaneous access to information, organizations understand that they are not as efficient as they could be and are exposing themselves to risks of significant losses of time, productivity, money, and corporate goodwill among others.
Keeping those assets organized, documented, and in proper working condition is a keystone of the entire process — when one thing breaks down, entire chains are stopped cold and tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars are wasted.
That’s why FacilityONE created Facility Management Software for Data Centers.
FacilityONE is more than just a Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) or Computer Aided Facility Management system (CAFM). The SMARTPRINT Editor is the basis for the most efficient and best organized facility management solution on the market today. Through the SMARTPRINT Editor you can annotate HVAC zones, life safety, fire suppression systems, egress routes, storm shelters, etc.
The FacilityONE Facility Information Solution (FIS) operates as a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, technicians, and other staff, allowing them to:
- Through use of the Device Notebook (online filing cabinet), quickly find relevant information about any asset
- Document systems with their connections and documentation on your floor plan drawings for all facilities, available through a single login even if you have several facilities around the world
- Speed up Diagnosis of Issues in your Electrical, Mechanical, or any other documented System through a Device Chain Viewer
- Create, Organize, and Track Daily Task lists
- Generate Service Requests from any PC
- Optimize Use of Equipment and Personnel
- Set Up Automatic Preventive Maintenance Notifications of Regularly Recurring Tasks
- Manage Workflow from Start to Finish
- Respond to Service Requests in Real Time from Any Desktop or Mobile Device
- Improve Employee Satisfaction by Keeping Service Requesters informed of the Status of their request
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
FacilityONE enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures management that your staff is always using the most current version of the software making the system sustainable over time.
By efficiently accessing critical asset information your organization will be able to collaborate on solutions to speed the time to recovery when there is an issue of any degree of severity.
Risk and Assessments
Each asset documented in our facility management software for Data Centers can be categorized by the level of criticality that the organization assigns it. Often used categories are Emergency, Life/Safety, Critical, and General, or any other that you prefer. Each asset inspection can be recorded and may include an assessment report, photographs, and any other important information.
FacilityONE’s Facility Information Solution can accept work orders from anywhere with a PC and internet connection. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request. The requester is later notified as the work order status changes so that they can be assured their request has been adequately addressed.
Systems Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Emergency Generators
- Fire Suppression Connections and Valves
- And any other