Organize. Access. Transform.
For companies that understand the challenge and associated risks of inconsistency and downtime at each location in the network, FacilityONE developed its Facility Information Solution.
FacilityONE transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized, easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
Without reliable instantaneous access to information, organizations understand that they are not as efficient as they could be and are exposing themselves to risks of significant losses of time, productivity, money, and corporate goodwill among others.
FacilityONE is more than just a Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) or Computer Aided Facility Management system (CAFM). The SMARTPRINT Editor is the basis for the most efficient and best organized facility management solution on the market today. Through the SMARTPRINT Editor you can view asset and systems information across your global portfolio of facility assets. Additionally, you can annotate life safety, fire suppression systems, egress routes, storm shelters, etc.
The FacilityONE Facility Information Solution (FIS) operates as a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, technicians, and other staff, allowing them to:
- Have access to all of your floor plan drawings for all facilities with a single login even if you have several facilities around the world
- Manage outside vendors and communicate work orders with them automatically through our CMMS system
- Speed up Diagnosis of Issues for those service providers by having information regarding the system to be serviced online and available.
- Document inspections of life safety equipment by area
- Create, Organize, and Track Daily Task lists
- Generate Service Requests from Any PC
- Through use of the Device Notebook (online filing cabinet) quickly find relevant information about any asset
- Optimize Use of Equipment and Personnel
- Set Up Automatic Preventive Maintenance Notifications of Regularly Recurring Tasks
- Manage Workflow from Start to Finish
- Respond to Service Requests in Real Time from Internet Connected PC
- Improve Employee Satisfaction by Keeping Service Requesters informed of the Status of their request
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
By efficiently handling work order administration, automatically ensuring regular inspections and preventive maintenance, and properly tracking vendor, maintenance, and other records related to your assets, our CMMS for commercial real estate removes several common obstacles to efficient workflow. Reduced costs are the natural result.
FacilityONE enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures that your staff is always using the most current version of the software assuring management that the system will be sustainable over time.
Risk and Assessments
Each asset documented in our facility management software for manufacturing can be categorized by the level of criticality to the organization and marked for risk assessment: Life/Safety, Critical, Emergency, Utilities, and General, or any other that you prefer. Each inspection can be recorded and can include an assessment report, photographs, and any other important information.
FacilityONE’s Facility Information Solution can accept work orders from anywhere with a PC and internet connection. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request. The requester is later notified as the work order status changes so that they can be assured their request has been adequately addressed.
Systems Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Emergency Generators
- Kitchen Equipment
- Air Compressors
- Computers and Office Equipment
- Lobby Areas
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Area
- Ovens and Stoves
- And any other